Legal Workshop: Law Tips for Startups (Jul 9)
CanLaw is a Malaysian legal tech startup set on making law simple and accessible for everyone. We conduct free legal workshops for startups and SMEs to educate them on the law and equip them with know-how to better protect themselves.
Our guest speaker, Edwin Lee, is a senior associate at Christopher & Lee Ong, with years of experience in corporate M&A, technology, intellectual property and competition law.
More on the speaker: www.linkedin.com/in/edwinleeyongcieh
This workshop will give you the basic legal knowledge you need to protect and empower your start-up. Entry is free but tickets are limited so book your seat today!
Can't make it this time around? Sign up for our next session on Fri, July 15th: http://canlawlegalworkshop2.peatix.com
If you have any inquiries, do get in touch with us!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp/Tel: +6019 2010 456
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-07-05 04:41:25
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM MYT
- Code Army Barracks, Kelana Jaya
On sale until Jul 8, 2016, 10:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Zenith Corporate Park, 43A-1 Block D, Jalan SS 7/26, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia Malaysia